As a leader in turnkey building and infrastructure projects, SIBC CORP’s (one of the subsidiary companies of ASIASTAR) world-class expertise is in building, civil engineering, geotechnical solutions, M&E solutions, industrial building systems, machinery and logistics.
What is it?
One of the special modes of carrying out international business is a turnkey project. It is a contract under which a firm agrees to fully design, construct and equip a manufacturing/business/service facility and turn the project over to the purchaser when it is ready for operation for a remuneration.
With a range of multi-disciplinary experience, SIBC CORP is able to tailor fully-integrated and cost-effective solutions for its clients, delivering effective design-and-build services. SIBC CORP’s strength lies in its ability to plan and construct virtually any project, successfully taking them from conception to completion.
Services Present in Turnkey Contracts
- The supply of materials and machinery transport thereof.
- The completion of civil works.
- Installation and assembly, setting up and operation of the proposed work.
- Staff training and technical assistance (in certain cases).
Phases & Advantages
- Contract Preparation
- Execution of the contract that includes the start of work, the progressive development of the work and its full implementation, operation and acceptance.
- Contractual relationship with one company only.
- High responsibility to provide excellent result.
- Fixed price and eliminates extra expenses.